• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
Spring Break '12

Great pictures Joe!

I particularly like the 5th picture down - with the thunderstorm head and the sun behind it. The pics with the sun low in the sky at St Thomas are also pretty cool. There all good though. Too bad the ship's exhaust got between your camera and the distant thunderstorm!

Awesome series Joe, love the 5th one down in the first set. the rest are awesome, Love the St Maarten pics, brought back memories when my wife and I were there last August.

where are the bikini babes lol.

Great series though, you have a great eye for photography and love the thunderstorm ones. Was that off your balcony?

Great pictures Joe!

I particularly like the 5th picture down - with the thunderstorm head and the sun behind it. The pics with the sun low in the sky at St Thomas are also pretty cool. There all good though. Too bad the ship's exhaust got between your camera and the distant thunderstorm!

Wonderful series of photos.

Awesome picture set!

Thanks!

Nothing like watching distant thunderstorms from the beach on a warm Florida night.

Prolific lightning producers FTW

Awesome series Joe, love the 5th one down in the first set. the rest are awesome, Love the St Maarten pics, brought back memories when my wife and I were there last August.

where are the bikini babes lol.

Great series though, you have a great eye for photography and love the thunderstorm ones. Was that off your balcony?

Thanks. I remember you went out there on a cruise, but I can't believe it was that long ago...Time flies.

The bikini babes were captured and saved mentally. I hate went people get in the way of my actual photos lol.

The lightning shots were taken from the balcony. My room was towards the front of the ship.

1) Where is the waitresses?

2) Did you have your ISO cranked, or is that the exhaust making the pics grainy?

1. They're somewhere. :guitar:

2. I saw the exhaust was going to be an issue so I took several photos with different settings, ranging from cranked all the way up and down. In the end it didn't make a difference though. The grainy issue is mostly due to the exhaust, but not using photoshop for the watermark and uploading it in imageshack had an affect too. I have a few photos that really show the exhaust issue.

Archived