• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
just curious--does anyone subscribe to weatherbell?

Ji

did this get moved to the MA board? i thought i posted it in the main forum?

The board has become pretty segregated. Good threads are now started in subforums that might benefit from the wider appeal of the main board. Not saying this is a good thread, though it would be interesting to sample a larger percentage of the weenies about the OP. At least as interesting as Australian ocean storms in the winter. :arrrg:

Posters like Usedtobe and ORH start provocative topics in the forums they're accustomed to posting in, and it may be depriving the topics the mileage they merit when they're not on the main forum. I was a proponent of subforums, but now it just means clicking more times to get to the good stuff

im thinking of subscribring for a month because frankly..i need someone to tell me its going to snow

Don';t bother--JB's post tonight pretty much pulls the plug on it all.

-

Has to be JB's worst winter by far-long range forecast completely busted and the majority of short range calls have busted....

What did he say?

This is copied from his answer in another thread:

JB pulls the plug in tonight's post-says the Euro is likely to be right and that a warmup is coming in 10 days...says this winter will haunt him forever....

He should have written JI will now haunt him and stalk him on twitter forever.

Archived