• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Warm Week Ahead

UW-weather

A major warm spell is in progress in the midwest right now. It is 71 degrees right now in Omaha! Temps will run about 15-25 degrees above normal throughout much of the midwest on Tuesday. It will cool of slightly for Wed. but still expect temps to run about 15 degrees above normal for much of the week. Next week may end up being the opposite, temperature wise

more at: http://midwestweathertalk.blogspot.com/

post-7560-0-03142400-1327963020.jpg

Temperature guidance was too low today. Made it to 47° here, with variably cloudy skies. I was wondering this morning it we were going to make 40° coming off a 14° low, but southwest winds and more sun then forecast made it possible!

To bad its so windy and naso much sun or i'd be sun tanning and ice fishing. 40's and lighter winds the rest of the week will be awesome to rip some lips in march like temps. Almost a whole winter of march like ice fishing temps this winter so far. Better fish now because the way this winter is going we'll have open water in march.

To bad its so windy and naso much sun or i'd be sun tanning and ice fishing. 40's and lighter winds the rest of the week will be awesome to rip some lips in march like temps. Almost a whole winter of march like ice fishing temps this winter so far. Better fish now because the way this winter is going we'll have open water in march.

Yeah, the windy days are getting old. If it's going to be warm, at least it would be nice not to get blown into submission (yes, I'm aware of the double meaning here, but I'm using it anyway).

I think we should just pack it in the rest of this winter (spring lol). Every time a pattern change gets modelled and it looks like its going to happen, it just keeps getting delayed and doesn't end up happening. It's obvious that this year just isn't our winter not just here but in most of the CONUS and southern Canada. It's 42F in Calgary right now and 46F here in Toronto just pathetic :axe:

Looks like I reached a high of 55° here. Completely cloudy now and temperature has dipped back to 52°.

This is definitely not the winter that was predicted. One thing that is on my mind, is if this winter will have any affect on the allergy season...worse? I hope not, last year was terrible for mine.

Archived