EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
Can a mod ban me from OT?

Alpha5

• 5 weeks later...

We all would like it if this "board" disappeared for you too

I never wanted to go back to OT.

I logged on one night and somehow i could post in there again. The mods wouldnt re ban me, so i just trolled my way to a ban there.

That honestly not why I came to this board. I want to talk weather, and now that I have that distraction (and temptation) out of the way, that is all I will be doing.

;)

I never wanted to go back to OT.

I logged on one night and somehow i could post in there again. The mods wouldnt re ban me, so i just trolled my way to a ban there.

That honestly not why I came to this board. I want to talk weather, and now that I have that distraction (and temptation) out of the way, that is all I will be doing.

;)

This is crap, you should be banned from axwx for this shit.

. . .The mods wouldnt re ban me, so i just trolled my way to a ban there.

Admitting to trolling to get banned.

The lolz are endless.

There must be some kind of award for bravery (stupidity) in here somewhere.

Somehow I must have missed your posts and it sounds like your friends in OT are limited. What did you do in there to get people pissed?

BTW, you're in SW CT? I'm in NE CT. Let's meet halfway and have a beer.

Look.

When I put up a thread not only HERE but in OT as well (which got deleted within 1 minute), and no one responds......

I only want to talk about weather on here, why someone could not have just re-banned me is beyond me.

This might be one of the Top 5 stupidest things I've ever read on here... and that's saying a lot.

When the board was upgraded, some settings got changed that needed to be addressed on a per-case basis. One was forum masks. Another, unfortunately, is that only admins can edit forum masks (we're trying to fix this).

Did you actually PM one of the admins/mods with your "issue"? I guess you figured it was easier to troll your way out of OT than to actually do that?

And then, the kicker... you actually try to blame the staff here for your own lack of self-control, like an alcoholic blaming the city he lives in for allowing liquor stores within a mile of his house for falling off the wagon.

You, sir, are the walking definition of pathetic.

This might be one of the Top 5 stupidest things I've ever read on here... and that's saying a lot.

When the board was upgraded, some settings got changed that needed to be addressed on a per-case basis. One was forum masks. Another, unfortunately, is that only admins can edit forum masks (we're trying to fix this).

Did you actually PM one of the admins/mods with your "issue"? I guess you figured it was easier to troll your way out of OT than to actually do that?

And then, the kicker... you actually try to blame the staff here for your own lack of self-control, like an alcoholic blaming the city he lives in for allowing liquor stores within a mile of his house for falling off the wagon.

You, sir, are the walking definition of pathetic.

I love a good butt kicking in the morning

Admitting to trolling to get banned.

The lolz are endless.

There must be some kind of award for bravery (stupidity) in here somewhere.

Somehow I must have missed your posts and it sounds like your friends in OT are limited. What did you do in there to get people pissed?

BTW, you're in SW CT? I'm in NE CT. Let's meet halfway and have a beer.

I dont think he is anywhere close to old enough to drink.

Archived