Parsley

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rain: 1.97"

Snow: 0.00"

Yard dry out date pushed back to 6-28-12

LOL...but at the same time, I think you might be optimistic. axesmiley.png

Over 2" of rain in Spring Mount. I know I heard a little sleet mix in right before falling asleep at midnight last night. Guessing we had some snow flakes before precip tapered off, but no accumulation. The Perk Creek was pretty high this morning, but looks like it didn't flood near Spring Mountain.

Little Lehigh is out of its banks- Spring Creek Rd is closed again. MY sump pump is running. NO MORE RAIN PLEASE.

That happens so much anymore that it really isn't news. Thank goodness we only got 1.59". It could have been worse.

In addition, ABE now stands at 69.68" for the year. It breaks the old record by about two inches, and with three weeks to go, they have a great shot of topping 70" for the first time ever. That's about 25" above normal for the year. Just phenomenal.

Still wondering why the counties/townships decided to salt Route 73 and 38 overnight. I get the whole "err on the side of caution" thing, but I don't recall seeing one prediction that gave us accumulating snowfall. We didn't even really come close to freezing last night...

I'm guessing they may have been concerned about the water possibly freezing before evaporating off the roadways?

Archived