• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Annual Donation Drive

Wow

I've been adjusting some settings. The 2 main reasons why the goal total went down it is now accounting for paypal fees, and I also deleted some unapproved offline donations which have been sitting around for a while. I would've received a check by now, and for some reason that total includes them.

The total stats bar below it only accounts for approved amounts which is why it does not match the other total.

Did you get mine?

Always reading threads on this site. With my family now dispersed between, eastern PA, NE MD and Coastal NJ - it helps me keep ahead of the game when I hear that bad weather is heading our way. With that said I will be sending in a donation of at least 10.00. You probably have looked into this but if I there was the ability to use a credit card I would have donated on the spot. But I am sure that there are fees involved.

Always reading threads on this site. With my family now dispersed between, eastern PA, NE MD and Coastal NJ - it helps me keep ahead of the game when I hear that bad weather is heading our way. With that said I will be sending in a donation of at least 10.00. You probably have looked into this but if I there was the ability to use a credit card I would have donated on the spot. But I am sure that there are fees involved.

Paypal allows you to use a credit card without the requirement of having a paypal account. There will be fees for any transaction unless you mail in a check or money order. We have an option for this as well.

whoa, wth is going on with the donation tally...when i went to bed the it was almost at $6500...the tally lost about $400-$500...was Meteorologist a fake donation?

and why don't the two donation banners with running tallies match up? $6173.31 of this $7500.00 goal, and Total Donation Amount - $5,993.31

Total Goal Amount - $7,500.00

I've been adjusting some settings. The 2 main reasons why the goal total went down it is now accounting for paypal fees, and I also deleted some unapproved offline donations which have been sitting around for a while. I would've received a check by now, and for some reason that total includes them.

The total stats bar below it only accounts for approved amounts which is why it does not match the other total.

Question

What is the real number in terms of total currently raised? I see two different numbers.

Thanks.....

that should help answer your question

What happens when the total goes over? Can you guys keep taking donations to put it towards model upgrades or more possible model access for the future? I can't donate now, but at some point I would love to give a side donation of like 300 or 400 dollars to put towards the in house model or possibly new ones or maybe having the Euro accesible on this site. I'm pretty sure more people would give money for these types of things, I know I would.

StatenWx,

The arcade is an OT feature I have installed. It consists of hundreds of games which keep score records under your user name. The donation drive has officially ended but the arcade can still be accessed by purchasing a subscription by clicking the "STORE" menu link at the top.

Archived