Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Interesting forecast

TugHillMatt

Only in my dreams. :wub:

Wednesday: Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. High near 15. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 13 to 16 mph increasing to between 22 and 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 23 to 29 inches possible.

Wednesday Night: Snow showers. The snow could be heavy at times. Low around 10. Windy, with a southwest wind around 39 mph, with gusts as high as 50 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 24 to 30 inches possible.

Thursday: Snow showers. The snow could be heavy at times. High near 10. Windy. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 15 to 21 inches possible.

Thursday Night: Snow showers likely. The snow could be heavy at times. Cloudy and breezy, with a low around -8. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 13 to 19 inches possible.

lol

yea, that wind will cause some bare spots...can't have that.

Nothing worse than going through GHD and having grass showing right out the door after. Then I turned the corner and popped some wood, but that was a lot of thanks to the wind calming some and getting some nice bands. I'm so used to winds with snow storms that its no longer all fascinating seeing drifts... Stack it up straight like GB championships FTW.

Nothing worse than going through GHD and having grass showing right out the door after. Then I turned the corner and popped some wood, but that was a lot of thanks to the wind calming some and getting some nice bands. I'm so used to winds with snow storms that its no longer all fascinating seeing drifts... Stack it up straight like GB championships FTW.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, that's worse than getting 2" of sleet that ices up and makes a driveway a skating rink.

Archived