• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Problem with jump to first unread post button?

The Dude

This thread reminds me so much about what we just went through (and some still are) with National Grid here in the Northeast. Zero answers from the staff, other than Scott's sry.

:arrowhead:

I have no issues whatsoever on any of the skins. I'm on FF 6.0.1. What browsers are you guys using?

Have any of you guys tried hard refreshing or clearing your cache/cookies?

Yeah I tried he clearing the cache/cookies move...it didn't work.

Now hitting the "jump to first unread post" arrow takes me to the very first post of every thread on the board. Just happened recently...was "fine" earlier today.

Yeah I tried he clearing the cache/cookies move...it didn't work.

Now hitting the "jump to first unread post" arrow takes me to the very first post of every thread on the board. Just happened recently...was "fine" earlier today.

Same here, just happened about 20 minutes ago. On Chrome.  Had never happened before.

• 1 month later...

I have noticed that in some threads, when I click the new posts button that it still skips to the last post even though there are posts that have been made.

Seems like it does it to me when it jumps to a new page in the thread (won't show the new posts on the previous page). Other than that, haven't had any issues with it.

Archived