Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Irene OBS / Discussion Thread

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Small update on the Darby Creek in lansdowne and u can extrapolate out further down and up the creek. If anyone knows the bridge by kmart the water is almost up to the top of the underpass. Also it is well over the large rock that sits down there. My guess is that it will start breaking the banks no later then midnight depending on how fast that monster band gets here. The Police were down there scouting it out as we drove by.

Small update on the Darby Creek in lansdowne and u can extrapolate out further down and up the creek. If anyone knows the bridge by kmart the water is almost up to the top of the underpass. Also it is well over the large rock that sits down there. My guess is that it will start breaking the banks no later then midnight depending on how fast that monster band gets here. The Police were down there scouting it out as we drove by.

good lord i know that bridge very well... right by hoffman park...floyd damged that bridge...irene might finish it

good lord i know that bridge very well... right by hoffman park...floyd damged that bridge...irene might finish it

I plan on heading down again around midnight. But with at least 12 more hours of rainfall definitely will approach Floyd levels if not surpass. Hopefully kmart doesn't have tractor trailers behind there store again because i believe that is what caused the damage to the bridge but I'm not 100% sure.

There was a ton of damage to the stores down there too. If I'm not mistaken I think the water made it well up into the parking lot of the pool right across the street. Will be interesting to see how this pans out compared to floyd. Keep the info comin!

There was a ton of damage to the stores down there too. If I'm not mistaken I think the water made it well up into the parking lot of the pool right across the street. Will be interesting to see how this pans out compared to floyd. Keep the info comin!

i believe thats the lansdowne swim club right on the other side of shadleand rd

Archived