• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
6z GFS 12/07/2010

Wonderdog

Yeah 100 miles would make everyone happy on the east coast. Really a major change from the 0z.

I think yesterdays 6z GFS did the same thing but 12/18/0z all went back to the all rain scenario for all. I would like to see at least a couple of runs in a row showing some frozen for you guys. Hopefully 12z shows it for you.

This pattern bites. Windy, cold and dry, followed by a storm tracking west of us with rain, followed by more bitter cold, wind and dry. I'm starting to wonder if DC will see any significant snow at all in December, even with the incredible cold. It's a shame, because any snow that falls would stick around a while.

Still sitting pretty good at my place South of Harrisburg. I suspect there is still hope for you MD/VA folks.

It is more likely this tracks so far west we get little or no rain, which would be nice. If you're anywhere east of Toledo and think you're getting snow of any consequence you are delusional.

there are 2 forums for PA already. this has always been MD/VA/DC/WV. please don't come in here and troll our subforum.

Contribute to the discussion or be gone troll!!

Anyway, starting as snow for areas before changeover to rain and then back to snow. Since I am pretty sure weather doesnt give a crap about a border, Frederick and Washington Cos will probably get in on a lot of that.

Archived