e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Official Hurricane Irene Live OBS/Discussion Part III

NickD2011

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is worth losing some sleep over,this is going to be a once in a lifetime track.I am not going to miss it.I will take a nap later on and be up for the main show.

I'm thinking something like 9 PM to 3 AM would be a good time for a nap.

i got this email from PSE&G

"PSE&G will have about 6,000 employees supporting the restoration effort, including 840 linemen and 540 tree contractors available to respond to outages once the hurricane pulls away. While our electric system has been recognized as the most reliable in the nation, we expect significant damage from the extraordinary wind and rain expected to pummel New Jersey this weekend. Full restoration could take between one and three weeks."

ooofah.

They are down on the boardwalk about a mile and a half to my west.

Push them into the water lol.... those dolts dont know a thing about NY :P

I guess you are going to be our eyewitness on the beach, since you live there, they cant very well make you leave.

Are you going to take photos/videos of the waves/surge, Chris?

This could be a JUNE 2006/June 1972 Agnes rerun in Eastern PA.As far as we go,5 inches of rain is a lot of rainfall,it is going to be tough to get that here with the track as it is right now.

Too far east for Agnus -- much of the rain there fell on the watershed north and west of Scranton, not going to happen this time.

Archived