• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
August General Banter Thread

Gastonwxman

My sister was released from the hospital this morning with no surgery needed! Hopefully there will be no complications. Thanks for the prayers guys! :hug:

Just saw this post, I am glad to hear your sister is better. I prayer she will be just fine.:)

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since this is the last day of August and the last day of this banter thread, I just wanted to tell each one of you guys ( and gals) how awesome ya'll are!!!! I have made it a point to stick around here in the " not so busy" season and I am so happy I have. We are almost like a little family on here and I love that. It was so nice to see some of the seasonal people pop on here over the weekend checking to see what Irene was doing. With that being said only a couple more months until winter and we will be back to our full crew!!!!! Ok i'm done with this months banter.

Since this is the last day of August and the last day of this banter thread, I just wanted to tell each one of you guys ( and gals) how awesome ya'll are!!!! I have made it a point to stick around here in the " not so busy" season and I am so happy I have. We are almost like a little family on here and I love that. It was so nice to see some of the seasonal people pop on here over the weekend checking to see what Irene was doing. With that being said only a couple more months until winter and we will be back to our full crew!!!!! Ok i'm done with this months banter.

:wub: The SE CREW is the best :wub:

Archived