• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Heat contest: Thurs-Sat (Deadline: Wed 3p)

TUweathermanDD

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heh... my numbers were too close to yours when I originally put them in, so I think I'll do an update now with the numbers I wanted :P

UPDATE:

DCA: 100/73

IAD: 99/67

BWI: 100/69

DMH lowest: ∞

i try not to look at any others till after it's closed.. these types of contests are all going to be rather close. we need one soon that covers a cold front passage etc. if we ever get a cold front.

i try not to look at any others till after it's closed.. these types of contests are all going to be rather close. we need one soon that covers a cold front passage etc. if we ever get a cold front.

There once was a time when a cold front would actually make the temperature colder...

I was going to go with a 1st Guess then 1st Call then Final Call, but figured it's all a guess anyways.

I think I took an early lead RE: lows with a total departure of 7... I demand a compiled forecast list!

EDIT: BethesdaWX had a departure of 6... ioke also had a departure of 7 on the lows this morning.

Well, I was the closest on DCA's low, but I was so far off of BWI that I am probably already out of the contest.

Archived