• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Next Monday-Tues frontal passage

free_man

in the end nice little cell missed about 1.5 miles to the northeast, dems da breaks.........looks like .58 since June 28th will hold at least through middle of next week, which will be nearly a month. DRY DRY DRY. Its almost time to give up on watering and let mother nature run her course.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really really windy here at the moment.

Looks to be out in front of a little thundershower, nothing crazy, but lawn furniture blown all over the place.

Yeah, had a nice little gust to about 35 or so right as the boundary came through, storms did form on it just to my east, enjoy the rain!

68/68 - Thunderstorm and heavy rain just ending. First heavy rain bout moved through around 7pm with heavy rain and gusty winds. No thunder. Second round started around 7:45... very heavy rains with occasional thunder and lightning.

Peak wind was 36 from the West.

Rainfall so far is .84 with lighter rain falling now.

Flooding along along Granite Street and Franklin Street. And of course, the usual flooding along Atlantic Ave. Judging by the amount of flooding in town - I'm guessing over an inch fell within 30 minutes a little further to my west and northwest.

68/68 - Thunderstorm and heavy rain just ending. First heavy rain bout moved through around 7pm with heavy rain and gusty winds. No thunder. Second round started around 7:45... very heavy rains with occasional thunder and lightning.

Peak wind was 36 from the West.

Rainfall so far is .84 with lighter rain falling now.

Flooding along along Granite Street and Franklin Street. And of course, the usual flooding along Atlantic Ave. Judging by the amount of flooding in town - I'm guessing over an inch fell within 30 minutes a little further to my west and northwest.

Radar was looking awesome down there... just a few brief showers and one short downpour here

Really cooled off... 61.0/56F now

Archived