IrishRob17

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

27F for the low this morning.

It might get interresting at the end of the storm Wen night if the timing works out which doesn't always work out.

post-463-0-02613500-1290864161.gif

GFS is free of any southern stearm storms. ATM the Dec 5th - 6th event looks like nothing for the southern end of the valley. Maybe some action for northern valley and east of the river. Low way east of the area with a wave passing to the south.

Just looked at the 12Z goofious . 0Z had no southern stream storms, 12Z develops a huge trough, 850mb 0 line at the GOM, takes a GOM low and whips it way out to sea which was the 12-5/6 storm which was a wave tracking west ---> east on the 0Z. 12Z keeps us cold thru out the period :arrowhead:

Waiting on the 0Z to flip again.

I got down to 21 last night, coldest night of the season so far. I am guessing we are a shade warmer tonight, and then onto some milder weather for the next few days.. I hope we get some backend snow as the front passes through late wednesday night, but timing will need to be perfect, and we don't normally get the timing right, especially this early in the season.

Its a ways off still but from what I'm reading in in the other threads about the 12Z Euro sounds like we could be sitting in the same spot that we were last year with the exception of the last week of Feb :arrowhead:

lol. Still have time for the solution to change 7 or 8 times before the event. I wonder if this will appear on the GFS late tonight or tomorrow. Its just painful to watch the city get pounded and we get a few flakes. :lightning:

Its a ways off still but from what I'm reading in in the other threads about the 12Z Euro sounds like we could be sitting in the same spot that we were last year with the exception of the last week of Feb :arrowhead:

Yes, that is exactly where we are sitting, trend north required! arrowheadsmiley.png Very odd Miller B track though.. I suspect it will change (stating the obvious here, I know)

Honestly, if we start seeing suppression and confluence become a major issue again this year, due to a -NAO on steroids, I am going to lose the plot.

Yes, that is exactly where we are sitting, trend north required! arrowheadsmiley.png Very odd Miller B track though.. I suspect it will change (stating the obvious here, I know)

Honestly, if we start seeing suppression and confluence become a major issue again this year, due to a -NAO on steroids, I am going to lose the plot.

You won't be the only one, we'll need a conductor for the crazy train, what's Ozzy doing these days?

Archived