wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Gorgeous Sonoran Heat Release signaled in the operational Euro

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kevin and Tip are both nude after seeing the Euro.

Keep in mind, I do not wish 100F heat on society. haha.

I am really involved in this for seeing how the experimental forecast philosophy for Sonoran release events works out - should this come to pass, we will be 4 for 4 on them using the processes outline heretofore.

Yes, this run is truly text book and shows a Sonoran heat ejecta - almost reminds me of a solar flare lifting off the incondescent orb of the sun as metaphor for this. First the heat builds up ...trapped by synoptic suppression, then the flow snaps (meganetic field lines break) and then away it goes...

At 144-168 hours we even see a heat trough setting up from DCA to PWM - that doesn't really happen unless you get 98F tucked into the coastal plain.

I am really involved in this for seeing how the experimental forecast philosophy for Sonoran release events works out - should this come to pass, we will be 4 for 4 on them using the processes outline heretofore.

Yes, this run is truly text book and shows a Sonoran heat ejecta - almost reminds me of a solar flare lifting off the incondescent orb of the sun as metaphor for this. First the heat builds up ...trapped by synoptic suppression, then the flow snaps (meganetic field lines break) and then away it goes...

At 144-168 hours we even see a heat trough setting up from DCA to PWM - that doesn't really happen unless you get 98F tucked into the coastal plain.

You should do a paper on this... You mentioned there being only like 1?

Yeah you said it. +NAO/-PNA with digging trough. Classic heat plume if the euro verifies. Notice the upper level low and low heights over FL too. That will help keep that ridge over the northeast.

LOL. of course how could i forget you.

Kevin is like JB in the winter...every single heat dome in the summer will verify for Kevin because he predicts them every week...its just that he will bust on the other 85%. :lol:

Well the Euro has come full circle...it went from another ULL for five days for days 6-10 to a Pig Ass heat ridge.

Either way people would die.

ULL would drive people to toke tailpipes, tip chairs, slit wrists, bridge dive, and douse themeselves in gasoline

Pig Ass Ridge means folks perish from heat

LOL, what the hell????

Archived