• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
May

LithiaWx

I think snowstorm2011 is probably a young kid who thinks he is grown up. Weatherkid is young listed at 14 but he seems grownup and actually contributes good posts to this board. He proves you can be young and still act adult. Snowstorm is just young, dumb, disrespectful and universally disliked. Amazing when you look at two people similar in age yet one is an asset the other is a toxic liability to the board. Has anyone been this universally disliked in the SE forums before?

I am 19, hardly a young kid.

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After finding a cottonmouth snake in my backyard last week (we have a creek behind our house).My husband ended up putting mothballs around the house outside and under our building.I heard it keeps them away,but not sure.

I need some help. I wanted to try the mothball trick but those things put up one hell of a fight. I was completely covered with that dust from their wings. It even got in my eyes and I couldn't tell where to clip. Any advice for me?

This thread has become too snarky for the SE group thread(thanks to you know who) so I wanted to end it with a quick laugh even if no one is likely to see it.

Archived