amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Debunking the AGW Theory?

BethesdaWX

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then stop giving me attention, because thats apparently what I want.

I'd actually like less attention right now.

Here is some advice - STOP POSTING!

Seriously, take a break for a few days, weeks or even months. Come back in the fall.

You remind me of a puppy - you act up because you know it will get you attention, even if its negative attention.

To be fair, you are all giving plenty to him though :P

Anyhow, this is the fastest I've seen a thread grow to 18 pages in this forum for a long time!

You don't need to respond

yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do.

yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do. yes I do.

why?

Responding to my posts, that you guys despise and hate, when you have something better and more productive to be doing.

I'm unemployed, so I'm free.

Who says we are not doing something better and more productive? Some people do know how to multi-task.

Responding to my posts, that you guys despise and hate, when you have something better and more productive to be doing.

I'm unemployed, so I'm free.

And you feel that this board is your personal dumping ground for every teeny tiny idiotic thought that your mush of grey matter dribbles out.

To be fair, you are all giving plenty to him though :P

Anyhow, this is the fastest I've seen a thread grow to 18 pages in this forum for a long time!

Oops! 19 pages I mean.

Two lessons learned...

1) Ya probably shouldn't post random articles from a "suspect" source without even reading them yourself first.

2) Once Trixie has corrected you, just move on before the rest of the pack comes in. :gun_bandana:

Everyone needs to remember that, in the end, you're all arguing with someone that doesn't even have a college education, let alone one concentrated in some form of natural science.

Good LOL thread.

But but... he scored in the top 93% for his reading and writing on the SATs?! He is SMART!

Everyone needs to remember that, in the end, you're all arguing with someone that doesn't even have a college education, let alone one concentrated in some form of natural science.

Good LOL thread.

You and I need to go back and argue more about the 2010 analog on the main board :P

You and I need to go back and argue more about the 2010 analog on the main board :P

Psh, I'm in storm chase mode now! :scooter: Plus I pretty much have reached my limit of explaining what I've done and know without having to BS stuff that is beyond my current level of knowledge :whistle:

Jus wait till I get the PHD! Then I can do the laughing

See you in 7 years. Let me know what you learn from your research when we hit 2018.

Psh, I'm in storm chase mode now! :scooter: Plus I pretty much have reached my limit of explaining what I've done and know without having to BS stuff that is beyond my current level of knowledge :whistle:

See you in 7 years. Let me know what you learn from your research when we hit 2018.

duh, you obviously didnt go to the university at harvard, we won t be here in 2018 :guitar:

Archived