wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Debunking the AGW Theory?

BethesdaWX

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet. Congratulations on being accepted. You are definitely smarter than me, I got denied from there.

What are you majoring in?

He's going for a BS in Theory of Inflated Wx obs. A small niche field where papers are published w/ no peer review and only scanned by those who 'read' them.

Who cares, chicks dig tractors.

I dig overalls, with no shirt on underneath

He's going for a BS in Theory of Inflated Wx obs. A small niche field where papers are published w/ no peer review and only scanned by those who 'read' them.

Dammit! I should have majored in that instead of Geography

I have my own house now, I'm more in it for my enjoyement rather than money

Ok? That doesn't answer my question.

BULLSHIIT, I've always used peer reviewed sources when backing up My Argument of AGW.....I dare you to find one non-peer reviewed article that I've ever posted to support my argument, DO IT! Its amazing how you feel you can freely LIE and not get called on it. I have so much I could say about you right now, and damn I'm ready to do it, but I have at least a small shred of decency.

I've always posted peer reviewed sources when Backing up My arguments....this IS NOT something I ever agreed with! I posted it and got tangled in an argument on how the Peer review system works. What you've just said is a LIE, a blatant LIE.

Don't make sh*t up about me, you hear?

MEOW!

Archived