amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
4/11 torch/severe wx threat

LVblizzard

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

15z HRRR brings a decent line of storms into the LV around 0z, then drops it south (oriented SW-NE) through the burbs but it falls apart between 02z and 04z before crossing Philly around 04z.

Seems to agree with SPC's thinking that storms fall apart as they hit Philly when we lose daytime heating.

Highs through 2PM on this warmest day of the year thus far:

TTN 80

DYL 78

PNE 78

WRI 82

VAY 82

LOM 79

NEL 83

UKT 81

PHL 79

MJX 82

BLM 81

PTW 84

XLL 81

MMU 75

ABE 76

EWR 80

CDW 75

12N 75

TEB 75

NYC 76

ACY 77

ILG 78

LGA 74

MQS 79

JFK 61

RDG 82

MIV 75

MPO 71

FWN 74

LNS 83

HPN 72

FRG 58

DOV 77

AVP 77

WWD 73

MGJ 77

APG 75

SWF 77

MUI 80

ISP 54

GED 76

ESN 77

W29 73

81F and turning on the A/C here on Mt. Villanova. Code red for girls now walking around in scarce amounts of clothing.

you should have seen west campus during the march or april heat wave back in 02 or 03 i can't remember....I was living in the west campus apartments then...we had baby pools out in the court yard to cool off...the scenery was breathtaking.

you should have seen west campus during the march or april heat wave back in 02 or 03 i can't remember....I was living in the west campus apartments then...we had baby pools out in the court yard to cool off...the scenery was breathtaking.

Nice, sounds like a good time. I'm living on west campus next year, should be fun.

Nice, sounds like a good time. I'm living on west campus next year, should be fun.

Oh the flowering trees outside Mendel. God I miss that place! Nice shots. It's always amazing the first real warm day of the year. Don't get your severe hopes up high though. I used to drive to Exton to watch the big ones come in...you will get screwed at Nova...TRUST ME.

Oh the flowering trees outside Mendel. God I miss that place! Nice shots. It's always amazing the first real warm day of the year. Don't get your severe hopes up high though. I used to drive to Exton to watch the big ones come in...you will get screwed at Nova...TRUST ME.

Where at in exton the mall or where

Archived