Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Rev Kev vs CTHEAT

HoarfrostHubb

Or are they both kooks?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which of Kevin's multiple personas do you prefer?

• Rev Kev driving the Winter Weenie Bus
    • CT HEAT aka Torch Boy... never read a Gibbs post he didn't like
    • Both - he is one of the top wx posters in NE

LOL..Hunchback..

I'm all about the extremes in weather. Without extremes we have boredom...like today..like tomorrow..

Give me fire or give me ice..nothing in between

You are the Reggie Jackson of the New England forums.. the straw that stirs the drink.

I enjoy your posts, and am growing good at deliniating between the sound reasoning and the goofing.

The doldrums are hard to overcome. Soon it will be time for Wiz to start sounding the alarms for EF5s bearing down on West Hartford while Pete is being buried under 2' on new incoming snow. Meanwhile, the Euro will be showing unending relentless heat.

I look forward to the ongoing debates

You are the Reggie Jackson of the New England forums.. the straw that stirs the drink.

I enjoy your posts, and am growing good at deliniating between the sound reasoning and the goofing.

The doldrums are hard to overcome. Soon it will be time for Wiz to start sounding the alarms for EF5s bearing down on West Hartford while Pete is being buried under 2' on new incoming snow. Meanwhile, the Euro will be showing unending relentless heat.

I look forward to the ongoing debates

Once you have that down...then you know when i am serious or when i am trying to rile things up. Last Summer was all about that..and it took some folks a long, long time to realize that

Archived