joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
April 1-3 Late Season Threat

Ralph Wiggum

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meh...looks like some light rain, drizzle, flurries, crappy weather...not sure either system this week is going to be all that at this point.

This week is likely make or break for the remaining snow lovers. Heck, while I'm done with wanting snow, if it happens this week fine, I won't complain.......as long as the Euro and GFS hinting at atleast a milder pattern heading into the 2nd week in April materializes.

This week is likely make or break for the remaining snow lovers. Heck, while I'm done with wanting snow, if it happens this week fine, I won't complain.......as long as the Euro and GFS hinting at atleast a milder pattern heading into the 2nd week in April materializes.

April's going to be very cruel if ridging continues to hold firm in the Midwest. The one concern I have (Tombo and I alluded to it either here or in the mid range thread) is backdoor front city. :axe:

My *hope* is that it's more like April '04 -- when we warm up, we warm up pretty much for good outside of a few days in the 50's/low 60's.

http://classic.wunderground.com/history/airport/KPHL/2004/4/28/MonthlyHistory.html#calendar

http://classic.wunderground.com/history/airport/KPHL/2004/5/28/MonthlyHistory.html#calendar

Of course, this is the first time I have tickets for the Phillies home opener and it looks like it will a miserable day. Also, due to moving the schedule up this year there isn't a day off following the opener, so those holding tickets to Sat's game could get the benefit of opening day ceremonies unless they schedule a day-night doubleheader right out of the gate.

Archived