Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
April 1-3 Late Season Threat

Ralph Wiggum

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are you coming in our subforum?

I don't really think zucker is trolling us, Ray. I think he is just wanting to chat about the weather in a slower pace subforum (feel free to correct me zucker). Like pazzo said, we're only 100 mi apart.

I am busy doing other stuff at work, so I've really checked out on the nuance of this threat. All I know is the overall pattern is cold and damp. Blah.

Why are you coming in our subforum?

Everyone is allowed to post in whatever subforum they want, Ray...

The 18z GFS clearly has a large impact on the Mt. Holly forecast area so I was trying to start some discussion and analysis. That is what this board is for, right?

It's amazing how uncivil you can be, really embarrassing for a red-tag...your temper tantrums are childish and unwarranted. Despite how much solid information you provide, I think I echo a majority of posters in saying you should treat people better.

Everyone is allowed to post in whatever subforum they want, Ray...

Wasn't the point of the subforum split to keep NYC talk in NYC threads and Philly talk in Philly threads? A majority of your post was about NYC. And in any case, why would someone who's closer to SNE than to Philly even want to post in a Philly thread?

The 18z GFS clearly has a large impact on the Mt. Holly forecast area so I was trying to start some discussion and analysis. That is what this board is for, right?

Atown had already mentioned it. You weren't the first.

It's amazing how uncivil you can be, really embarrassing for a red-tag...your temper tantrums are childish and unwarranted. Despite how much solid information you provide, I think I echo a majority of posters in saying you should treat people better.

Temper tantrums? Because I call into question the reasons you are posting in this subforum?

Wasn't the point of the subforum split to keep NYC talk in NYC threads and Philly talk in Philly threads? A majority of your post was about NYC. And in any case, why would someone who's closer to SNE than to Philly even want to post in a Philly thread?

Atown had already mentioned it. You weren't the first.

Temper tantrums? Because I call into question the reasons you are posting in this subforum?

I mentioned both cities and said it would be a large hit for parts of the Mt. Holly CWA like NNJ and E PA...we're like 90 miles away, not exactly a different country. The problem is the same for Philadelphia and NYC: the 500mb low needs to close off sooner to form the CCB, or the system is mostly rain/slop with light QPF, and possibly some flurries on the backside. Also, the H5 low tracks over the Dacks and the 700mb low is over NJ, so that's not ideal. I just wanted to see what people thought of these features and how they compare to ECM/DGEX/UKMET, etc. I don't know how the other models treat the upper-levels so I was hoping for some input and analysis.

You've gone off on various posters in the past, you have a history, Ray. It follows you. Everyone knows how annoyed you get, even for little reason. Why not just participate in a friendly discussion and ignore where people are from? I post in the SNE threads and even the Western threads on occasion to advertise threats, ask questions, or compare climatology. Nothing wrong with that....this competition between NYC and PHL is the height of absurdity.

Why not just participate in a friendly discussion and ignore where people are from? I post in the SNE threads and even the Western threads on occasion to advertise threats, ask questions, or compare climatology. Nothing wrong with that....this competition between NYC and PHL is the height of absurdity.

Precisely.

People come here to discuss weather.

Lets keep it that way.

IMHO

You've gone off on various posters in the past, you have a history, Ray. It follows you.

Oh? make a list

Everyone knows how annoyed you get, even for little reason. Why not just participate in a friendly discussion and ignore where people are from? I post in the SNE threads and even the Western threads on occasion to advertise threats, ask questions, or compare climatology. Nothing wrong with that....this competition between NYC and PHL is the height of absurdity.

<grumble> fine...

It might be nice if we had anything outside of town that actually grew or was going to grow. But its wasted warmth.

Ahhh man, don't feel down. Madarao still loves you.

post-3618-0-31270500-1301356740.jpg

I can't stand this cold anymore. I hope this is the last week of it and this might be the first time I've preferred rain over snow for an impending storm.

i dont know about that..euro gaves dulles .81 qpf with temps at 32 and 850 temps at -2

if you guys can keep the mid level warmth at bay down there, you should do pretty well outside of i95 with a little elevation. Get ready for half dollars falling from the sky. You would probably start off as some rain, the rather quickly transition over to snow and wet bulbing down towards the freezing mark

if you guys can keep the mid level warmth at bay down there, you should do pretty well outside of i95 with a little elevation. Get ready for half dollars falling from the sky. You would probably start off as some rain, the rather quickly transition over to snow and wet bulbing down towards the freezing mark

Don't encourage his return :-) he came in for the euro info. That's good with me.

Fwiw, it seems that Steve D is not enthused about a major storm, but rather 3 waves coming through.

Don't encourage his return :-) he came in for the euro info. That's good with me.

Fwiw, it seems that Steve D is not enthused about a major storm, but rather 3 waves coming through.

he doesn't bother me, as long as he discusses weather it should be fine. If he starts trolling then thats a different story, Usually when he comes in here, its to discuss weather.

Honestly, i look at it as a good thing that outsiders come into this forum, because it shows that this region has good insight and discussion on weather then other forums; with limited wishcasting and snow goggles.

Archived