CANADIAN GUIDANCE SEEMS

TOO STRONG WITH FRIDAY SYSTEM...HAVE DISMISSED THIS GUIDANCE AND

INSTEAD WILL DEAL WITH REASONABLY CONSISTENT AGREEMENT BETWIXT

GFS/ECMWF. THESE OFFER A CLIPPER DRIVEN MIXED PCPN EVENT CHANGING

TO SNOW DURING LATTER PART OF EVENT. GFS ABOUT 6 TO 12 HRS FASTER

WITH THIS PROGRESSIVE SYSTEM (AS IS OFTEN THE CASE) WITH SOUTHEAST

FORECAST AREA LIKELY TO RECEIVE MORE OF THE MIXED FOR A LONGER

TIME. RATHER WINDY CONDITIONS IN THE WAKE OF THE LOW COULD CAUSE

TRAVEL CONCERNS IF PAIRED WITH MORE COPIOUS SNOWFALL.

Boy what a mess this is. That flat,progressive flow has energy slamming into energy across the northern US lol. I wonder if this pattern will stick around? Could be the clue to why the Euro's summer forecast was hot in the plains and upper midwest?(but that is for another thread).

Should spell some cutoffs.

Summer 2009 sucked balls...67 degrees on July 27th..The absolute worst summer ever..It was too cold and rainy. The annoying cut off lows just dropped the hammer on the summer warmth and replaced it with crappy cool days..:arrowhead: If that happens again Im done with this BS state and the crappy weather we are cursed with. :gun_bandana:

Summer 2009 sucked balls...67 degrees on July 27th..The absolute worst summer ever..It was too cold and rainy. The annoying cut off lows just dropped the hammer on the summer warmth and replaced it with crappy cool days..:arrowhead: If that happens again Im done with this BS state and the crappy weather we are cursed with. :gun_bandana:

Cursed? We have had good winters 3 out of last 4 winters. Summer last year had atlleast 15, 90 degree days it seems like. Severe weather isn't supposed to be that widespread up here and there was a tornado 1 mile from my last last year. Several other wind events too. Lets not get greedy

Cursed? We have had good winters 3 out of last 4 winters. Summer last year had atlleast 15, 90 degree days it seems like. Severe weather isn't supposed to be that widespread up here and there was a tornado 1 mile from my last last year. Several other wind events too. Lets not get greedy

Your correct..My frustrations from summer 2009 still is fresh. Cursed....Well that's debatable and highly based on personal preference. Ill be honest..I love winter storms but I hate the cold( :arrowhead:) (makes no sense) I will take 90 degrees and dews in 60-70s any day over a Winter Storm. I guess I love severe and summer more.

This should be in another thread or OT..But whenever I hear the words cut-off low and summer together..It brings back memories of BBQing in a hooded sweatshirt in mid July..:thumbsdown: Never had to worry about about keeping the beer cold though :thumbsup:

+200

Boy what a mess this is. That flat,progressive flow has energy slamming into energy across the northern US lol. I wonder if this pattern will stick around? Could be the clue to why the Euro's summer forecast was hot in the plains and upper midwest?(but that is for another thread).

Should spell some cutoffs.

Huh? I have both the euro weeklies and monthlies which run to September 1st. Sure they have the heat in the Plains ( mainly central/southern but not upper MW. :unsure:

Post here what i did elsewhere as to what the euro monthlies show..

Ridging in the central US back to the west coast with trough in the east. Near normal temps for most of us and trending towards above normal west/sw of here. June would offer the best shot at above normal atleast in the western half of the state ( MI ) as the ridge is more centered in the Plains ( Central/Southern ). April would offer the best shot at slightly below normal especially the farther east/ne you are from here.

August has normal temps from MT/ne WY east across the Dakotas to Chicago and then Columbus on north with above normal to the south and west with the warmest departures from S.MO/KS back down into TX/NM/UT/ne AZ/NV. Slightly below near Canadian border from ne MT across N.ND/N.MN and the UP.

Have a similar thing in July except everything is more nw to se with most of us near normal with slightly above from E.ND to MSP, Chicago, to Ft Wayne and then Cincy on south and west with normal north and east. The central Plains back to near the west coast look to roast.

Archived