joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March

DaculaWeather

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

43 at 7pm on the last day of March. Bring on April and get all this cold crud out of here.:gun_bandana:

ditto - saw the sun for the first time today in a week lol (i am glad for all the rain though. i hope it continues). march is going out like a lion - 39 with gusty winds near 30 mph.

12.77 for me in March and 18.35 year to date. That is amazing considering I got a little less than 34 in all of 2007. Definitely as wet period at least here. Would have been unexpected if not for reading the posts on this board.

Pretty big difference across the county. I ended up with 10.13" for March but sit at 17.29" for the year. Year 2007 was very dry. Our normal for Dahlonega is about 62" per year. I've downloaded all of the historical COOPs weather records for Dahlonega that date back to the late 1800's and if my memory serves me correctly 2007 was the driest recorded.

ditto - saw the sun for the first time today in a week lol (i am glad for all the rain though. i hope it continues). march is going out like a lion - 39 with gusty winds near 30 mph.

You got that right...it was getting depressing with all the fog and drizzle and clouds day after day.

You got that right...it was getting depressing with all the fog and drizzle and clouds day after day.

obviously i love cold, wet weather but a full week of nearly constant fog was getting a bit old, esp since it had been so nice a couple of weeks ago lol

the winds yesterday were just howling - ended march with 11.49" of rain woo hoo! year to date is a hair over 18"

Archived