joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
thursday and friday spring like wx obs/disco and other stuff

earthlight

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

58 here, where is the poster who said it wouldnt get out of the 40s this week :rolleyes:

I said it wouldn't make it to 60 and would just touch 50. I will be too cold by 5 degrees IMBY tomorrow wow big deal. All guidance now shows that it is a lock that we will not hit 60 in my area.

I said it wouldn't make it to 60 and would just touch 50. I will be too cold by 5 degrees IMBY tomorrow wow big deal. All guidance now shows that it is a lock that we will not hit 60 in my area.

I would hardly say lock. Todays progged temps are busting too low from where guidances suggested. Now just jumped to 61 in a half hours time. We will easily hit mid 60s today and tomorrow depending on cloud cover should hit that mark again and more if we can get any peaks of sun

I would hardly say lock. Todays progged temps are busting too low from where guidances suggested. Now just jumped to 61 in a half hours time. We will easily hit mid 60s today and tomorrow depending on cloud cover should hit that mark again and more if we can get any peaks of sun

For you maybe. Your SW location in terms of the relationship to mine will allow for that to happen by you. I am saying it won't be like that IMBY and the surrounding region. I never said 60's would be too warm of a forecast for everyone.

Archived