• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Renewal of the imbibing thread

Ginx snewx

That's a fun game... used to do something similar at University of Vermont, lol. Burlington's a party and snow-loving city... makes for a good combo. Many tried during Valentines Day 2007, but failed.

If I didn't have two 4 year olds to care for in the mornings I probably would saddle up and pop a tall cool one ... or 12 or whatever. If you think my posting is esoteric now ...

94 shots of beer. lol ... the hell?! I think I'd need some chips or something to go with that.

Never really played games with beer. Played Up and Down the River with jungle juice and was serious FTPing and FT Not knowing where the hell I was until the next morning and hearing stories of my exploits.

LOL, nice. As long as you didn't wake up next to a girl you married that night, and a random tiger in your room.

94 shots of beer. lol ... the hell?! I think I'd need some chips or something to go with that.

Never really played games with beer. Played Up and Down the River with jungle juice and was serious FTPing and FT Not knowing where the hell I was until the next morning and hearing stories of my exploits.

Holy crap... I hadn't heard of Up and Down the River in... well more years than I want to acknowledge

• 2 weeks later...

Archived