12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Medium-long range thread

tombo82685

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

both GFS and Euro showing signs of torch post D7 with GFS hinting at it by the 4th of april and Euro by the 6th....getting closer to kicking out this crappy cold rain pattern

im not sure how "warm" it would get on the euro post april 6th. Big time -epo ridge poking up into alaska argues for the -pna centered over the west coast with majority of the warmth located in the center of the country to great lakes with a trof hanging very close by off the atlantic coast. the true warmth looks to be centered west of us, with us being on the front side of the ridge/backside of trof. Though it would deff be warmer than it is now, which is all that matters. I would also imagine some sneaky backdoor's coming down post euro day 10 if that pattern holds.

im not sure how "warm" it would get on the euro post april 6th. Big time -epo ridge poking up into alaska argues for the -pna centered over the west coast with majority of the warmth located in the center of the country to great lakes with a trof hanging very close by off the atlantic coast. the true warmth looks to be centered west of us, with us being on the front side of the ridge/backside of trof. Though it would deff be warmer than it is now, which is all that matters. I would also imagine some sneaky backdoor's coming down post euro day 10 if that pattern holds.

yeah perhaps, i just figured that the -pna/plains ridge would shift east some as time progressed on the euro

i know phase 6/7 of the MJO this time of year is a bit warmer than average as well

yeah perhaps, i just figured that the -pna/plains ridge would shift east some as time progressed on the euro

i know phase 6/7 of the MJO this time of year is a bit warmer than average as well

yea which it could do. Sucks you can't see past day ten to see if the pattern is transient or locked in

Helluva sig for a backdoor front pattern in mid April...we could waffle from 80 to 50 very easily if that look held.

Archived