• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
February 9-11 Potential

Harbourton

TOMBO, do u know what i can do to become not 5 posted? i only have 1 more post today....

stop the imby questions. Also, when you post make them sound posts with good reasoning and informative. not, "what does it show for the jersey shore" " when do the models come out" "what are the chances we get snow on the jersey shore"...etc

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NAM tryingg so hard. Still don't think this thing is off the table for a nice little event. Not a huge noreaster, but we still have a few days to go with this one guys.

New NAM is starting to key in on the transfer of energy the GFS shows... still has a blending of the two lows instead of the complete separation the GFS has, but I wonder if its just gonna end up like the GFS in the end, maybe a tad further north.

I can not garantee that i will not b**ch this year, its almost inevitable for me to b**ch at some point, so Poll ahead. I will try not to disappoint yous.

It can't get much worse than last year's insanely hot and insanely dry summer. This summer should be amazing in comparison.

GFS is not even close to anything for the area.

In comparing the 2 at h5, it looks like the differences are in the pv handling. The gfs runs the pv out ahead of the energy just shearing it creating a flat flow. While the nam is trying to phase it into the energy the energy a little rising the hgts along the ec....fwiw the 12z euro looks like the nam, maybe not as robust, brings precip to dc and lower del.

In comparing the 2 at h5, it looks like the differences are in the pv handling. The gfs runs the pv out ahead of the energy just shearing it creating a flat flow. While the nam is trying to phase it into the energy the energy a little rising the hgts along the ec....fwiw the 12z euro looks like the nam, maybe not as robust, brings precip to dc and lower del.

Agree also it looks like the PV on the GFS is much more elongated than the NAM

alright...im going to use my last post of the night asking this one question....everybody knows that this threat is basically close to 0 at this point (obviously) but people on this thread are saying "the nails are not YET hammered into the coffin". What would it take for the body to come back alive out of the coffin, so to speak or for the last nail to be hammered into the coffin making it official...thanks for the always great input and analysis guys...TREND NORTH AND WEST..axesmiley.png

alright...im going to use my last post of the night asking this one question....everybody knows that this threat is basically close to 0 at this point (obviously) but people on this thread are saying "the nails are not YET hammered into the coffin". What would it take for the body to come back alive out of the coffin, so to speak or for the last nail to be hammered into the coffin making it official...thanks for the always great input and analysis guys...TREND NORTH AND WEST..axesmiley.png

There is next 0 chance of a coastal low, but there is a chance for overrunning precip per the NAM and obv it's better the further south and east you are.

Archived