joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 5-6 Threat

jrodd321

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a bad signal at 156hrs. Verbatim it's a light to moderate snowstorm up and down I-95...but obviously we can all see the potential there.

is it holding energy back...anything that can happen to make it stronger? Or would it be rain if stronger. I ahvent seen the maps yet

Winter might be over by next weekend if we dont get blocking back. La Nina is starting to act like la Nina and time is running out(3-4 more weeks?)

Winter over? Check out Wxoutlooks updated website calling for a blockbuster February and a snowy March as well. I would tend to follow him more than most.

http://raleighwx.americanwx.com/models/ecmwfens/00zecmwfens850mbTSLPUS_loop.html

Ensembles look promising for the event.

As far as DT goes it looks like his calls are beginning to remind me of last year. What ever he calls for, expect the opposite.:arrowhead: Last week he said the upcoming mid week storm was going to bury the east coast. Congrats is going to Chicago.

JB's morning update says an incredible 10-15 days of weather coming up. First storm mid week is a cutter that starts as snow then goes to ice and rain. Second system this weekend looks like a big ticket storm laying down snow from Carolinas up through the north east.

http://raleighwx.ame...SLPUS_loop.html

Ensembles look promising for the event.

As far as DT goes it looks like his calls are beginning to remind me of last year. What ever he calls for, expect the opposite.:arrowhead: Last week he said the upcoming mid week storm was going to bury the east coast. Congrats is going to Chicago.

His long range calls are just whatever the EURO shows.

Archived