Jump to content

natedizel

Members
  • Posts

    473
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by natedizel

  1. This shit is off the rails in here. I love it thoe
  2. My point is support is growing for Republicans in a place it shouldnt and if it continues for the next decade its a problem for Dems. How does a white supremacist win Miami dade?
  3. White supremacy? Trumps vote grew among black and Latino voters lol
  4. The way this is going I wouldnt be surprised if votes get nullified in some states.
  5. The dems pretty much did that already with the russian probe for 3 years.
  6. The guy does have a turtle looking chin. Everytime I see it I want to just smack it. I'm a republican to but I cant stand that guy
  7. I can see it now. If that happened cuba would think we have a machine to send it back.
  8. Dude you probably have more people ignoring you than him. Haha
  9. Well it wouldn't really be that more crowded then a supermarket line. 30 second test then next person
  10. Ya. I remember having a drug test done years ago that was a mouth swab and it only took a minute. If it would be possible
  11. What we need is some sort of better rapid swab test. Results in minute or something. All bars and concerts could open up and go on. You positive you cant enter. It would be like a bag check/metal detector line.
  12. Why does it have to do anything? It's a storm we can track.
×
×
  • Create New...