Jump to content

Kevin Reilly

Members
  • Posts

    3,419
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kevin Reilly

  1. We just can’t know yet! I think the current monster storm in the Great Lakes needs to unwind before we understand where the pieces will fall. official: Patience required, but I think it’s coming! “Folks”
  2. 44f humidity 99% dew point 44f up from 36f at 11:30 pm last night. I was expecting warmer honestly I’m sure the 50’s are coming by 10 am
  3. Well that’s been the problem the cold air leaves in even these set ups hence your other 25%.
  4. Drizzle / fog here comes the warm air! 34f humidity 94% dewpoint 33f I expect a 10+ degree rise by 12 am
  5. 33f humidity 85% dew point 29f light rain this was a lot closer to frozen than I thought.
  6. Thanks! Don’t forget the icy gusty winds they are coming.
  7. Legit ice / sleet accumulations 1.4” of sleet accumulations 8.8” of snow / sleet for the year 30f dew point 26 slow melting
  8. It looks exactly the same here as in this picture cold air winning out moderate sleet temp 27f dewpoint was 26f now 25f humidity 91%
  9. 27f humidity 91% dewpoint 25f moderate sleet all surfaces sleet covered freezing rain from time to time.
  10. 27f humidity 62% dewpoint 15f light freezing rain with a few sleet pellets it is an absolute ice-skating rink here.
  11. moderate sleet and freezing rain 28f humidity 53% dewpoint 13f all ice covered here. Now down to 27f
  12. Light sleet 29f humidity 47% dew point 12f a very light car topper of sleet so far.
  13. Increasing clouds red sky east losing the sun. 25f humidity 52% dewpoint 10f wind NNE 12 mph expecting 1.1” of snow followed by sleet 0.4 then freezing rain 0.1. Those are my expectations.
  14. Cloudy 36f dew point 25f going up to 50 under sunny skies forecast I saw this morning. Ummm I don’t think so looks like warmth is being shooed away.
  15. Actually wait maybe the Nam is trying to take a weak primary low to near Pittsburgh and then transfer its energy to a new low near the coast and develop and slow down / blocked.
  16. Guessing storm slows moving in the eastbound and a piece drops down from the North / North-northeast.
  17. Well I see Chester and Delaware counties and Southwestern New Jersey are getting coal for Christmas no Winter Storm Watch here lol. This goes right along with my thinking earlier Winter Weather Advisory SE Pennsylvania and Winter Storm watches north and northeast. The more important snow line I-76 points northwest, north, and northeast.
  18. That’s going to be solid warmth streaming in out of the west-southwest aloft east-northeast at the surface gotta keep that NE flow CAD for this one or game over in regards to pure snow.
  19. As I see it now my inkling is that the block is too far east and like most times over past few years the cold air is booted NE and outta of southeastern Pennsylvania. I think our true potential down here in southeastern Pennsylvania is 1-3” of snow then flip to sleet / freezing rain. This is kind of a repeat from yesterday just more energy and moisture to work with. It’s clear favored areas are NE Pennsylvania as far south as Doylestown points east and northeast from there. 4-7” Doylestown points NE. I would go winter weather advisories southeastern Pennsylvania western New Jersey and winter storm watches northern Montgomery County Bucks County points NE. Subject to change but best guess right now. it would take a fairly strong block to keep the torch of airmass in the central and western United States from advancing east bound.
  20. 1.2” in Media all roads covered for a time While snowing 34 start dropped to 31 then back to 33 when it tapered.
×
×
  • Create New...