Jump to content

butterfish55

Members
  • Posts

    2,101
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by butterfish55

  1. About 4" here. That mega band has finally sagged SE and we're in it now
  2. Just spoke to my in laws on Cape Breton....they're expecting a good one
  3. Flakes just started here. I like where me, Brett and Bob sit for this one. We'll see.....
  4. Time to apply some Lesco.... Get a jump on the spring fertilizing
  5. Yeah, I definitely stayed snow the whole time (so far). It was ugly for awhile. That radar looks awesome for SEMA.
  6. Coming down really hard in this (hopefully) last band. Not accumulating....Probably have 2" of slop. Really can't wait for this event to be done here. Very happy for the CT folks!
  7. I'm about 2 miles south of him. There's a WU site right between our houses that's showing 32/32. Definitely sticking. Just pouring snow right now.
  8. absolutely pounding now. This is how me, Brett and Bob get our 10+" around here. I don't think we missed out on more than an inch or so during the "white rain" this afternoon.
  9. Getting flakes here despite nothing in radar. Real tricky forecast for this area. Hopefully we thump before any changeover 30/24
  10. Steady moderate snow here in Raynham with this band. Want expecting to see this much snow here today.
  11. I'm working in onset this morning and it's just been spitting flakes. It's pretty warm though so everything is wet and melting
  12. Ring doorbell pics for all! About 3"
  13. 1" on the nose. Still coming down good, flakes are definitely bigger. Great to see everything covered again. 30/28
  14. Steady light snow in Raynham. It's warm though, roads are just wet. Grass and mulch getting covered, so I guess that's something exciting for this winter
  15. Mostly sunny, 53 Beautiful Saturday afternoon. Would be an amazing golf day if it wasn't so wet.
  16. I thought that first picture from Binghamton was a buried Pope. About 7-8" here. 31.5* Not sure how much if any we sleeted, but it's definitely compacted. CF looks like it's right along 95, hopefully crashes soon
  17. Dawn has Awoken to some nice OES here in Onset. About an inch of fluff, wet roads. Coming down nicely
  18. I'm working in Onset tomorrow morning. Expect updates and pics
  19. Would be pretty cool to have a Zoom room from like 9- midnight within a couple days of a big threat as the models roll in
  20. A zoom meeting would be great for model analysis or discussions in the days leading up to big storms this winter
  21. Had flakes in the air here, which is crazy. Sun and clouds now
  22. It's been like 200 yard visibilty for about 2 hours now. Just blasting. Impossible to say how much on the ground, but Brett just said about 7"....it's all of that. If it stays like this for another hour we'll be close to 10 here
×
×
  • Create New...