Jump to content

Radtechwxman

Members
  • Posts

    2,487
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Radtechwxman

  1. Obviously take it with a grain of salt because it's nam and it's long range but it has a more southerly look to it. Yes I'm grasping for straws here.
  2. Dude same! They always get nailed in winter storms and always seem to get severe wx nearby. Peoria on occasion lucks out but overall more often get missed.
  3. Looks like a nail biter as usual here. Hoping for a south trend usually doesn't end well unless it's a clipper. I'm on the southern end of most guidance now. Guessing for a near miss to the north. Would be nice to get big snow but as long as I don't get cold rain I will be semi content.
  4. Good ol' Goofus model. 18z run is like what storm. Lololololol
  5. Well if I miss the snow could have my 2nd ice storm of the 2020-2021 winter season lol
  6. I definitely would rather be in the in between with models at this stage. Being in jackpot days out usually doesn't end well unless it's GHD 2011 blizzard which locked in like a week out. Ha
  7. 12z euro miss north like by miles. 12z gfs miss south barely. Lock it in. Lol. Obviously take heavy snow axis with grain of salt at this time but does look like cut off will be sharp and could be near here. Low track is actually great on the GFS and Euro for my area but guessing some warm air aloft getting pulled north could set up the mixing line nearby.
  8. THIS. Lol. I like the active pattern with powerhouse storms but definitely would like to see the storm track shunted more south and east. Cold rain is no beuno
  9. Overall CDO seems to have warmed some but man that lightning in the southern to southwest eyewall has been relentless. Not sure this will hit cat 5 before landfall though.
  10. More turbulence. Changing wind directions
  11. Still not finding any higher FL winds than 137 knots?
  12. You see the end of my post? Lol. I put #2020. Haha
  13. Watch it will truly peak as a cat 5 now then by the time a plane gets there an ewrc will occur and we will miss max intensity #2020
  14. Lol the thread quieted down quick after hurricane hunters revealed it wasn't Wilma part 2. This still is incredible and something to marvel at
  15. Goes to show you that satellite estimates have errors and you just can't beat actual aircraft data. This likely was overestimated earlier with strength and just now is hitting that level
  16. Wouldn't shock me but I think it's still strengthening but maybe slower than earlier
  17. They didn't miss. You can't use satellite to estimate position of their aircraft because of parallax. Radar is most accurate to see this.
  18. It was satellite estimate. They don't fly planes into typhoons over there
  19. Would be shocked if this isn't cat 5 now. Crazy how it is doing these jogs south. That's bad because just more time over high octane waters
×
×
  • Create New...