Jump to content

Cyclone-68

Members
  • Posts

    2,941
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cyclone-68

  1. “Son of ‘38” or “The lawn chair apocalypse of ‘26”
  2. FWIW absolutely nothing I’m sure but WCVB mentioned that disturbed area in the Gulf might factor into our forecast when/if it emerges off of Florida next week
  3. Red sky at morning, tornadoes are forming
  4. Naked Swirl would be a decent band name
  5. Pretty cool seeing the thunderstorms increase off the southeast coast. I’m not a big “rain guy” but I’m morbidly fascinated to see what 6-8 inches of rain would do
  6. Probably a dumb question but what was the strongest sub tropical storm to ever happen in the Atlantic?
  7. If anyone wishes to chime in, I have a friend flying back from Colorado this Sunday. She should be ok getting in around 7pm. The worst should be over by then, no? Edit: maybe not
  8. All this needs is a cool headline name. Can’t use Perfect Storm so maybe “The great but not necessarily perfect, gale of ‘26?
  9. I’d pray for this but I think this would become yet another unanswered prayer..Kinda like wishing for 2003 Angelina Jolie under my Christmas tree
  10. No lawn chair within a 100 miles should be safe from this
  11. Either ‘54 Carol on roids or go home. But seriously I’ll be tracking this like a two foot blizzard in mid winter. PLEASE give us something. Knock over a lawn chair. Anything….
  12. I was speaking more about the borrrrringgness about it but you’re not wrong
  13. When I die and go to purgatory I expect the weather will be just like this forever
  14. You can slap me silly if Sunday brings the violence here
  15. Unbelievable. This pattern this whole summer has been insane. Targeting the same locations over and over and over again! Most frustrating weather season in memory
  16. Almost the season for low topped supercells with little lightning so basically no change from the present
  17. That marginal line runs through Braintree and Weymouth. Figures..The summer of FU continues
  18. There must be a reason why the same areas have been struck repeatedly. I’ll settle for a garden variety storm at this point
  19. I’d usually decry a jinx thread for a threat this early until I remember my overall odds have been crummy all season anyway. So let’s do it! (CT/NY/PA/NJ) sigh….
  20. I’m at the Poutine Festival in Londonderry. Yay….
  21. With not even an average hurricane season to distract us…You could theoretically walk across the ITCZ right now without even encountering a cloud
×
×
  • Create New...