Jump to content

wthrmn654

Members
  • Posts

    4,132
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by wthrmn654

  1. Finally decided to reach out to nws to see when they will finally be doing major storm update..
  2. That doesn't help north side of Long Island that was hammered bad last winter...
  3. I was going thatch and resseed yard and said nope not with all the leaves about to fall. Great day to wash the house off for the season
  4. There weatherbriefing says still to much uncertainty. I'm tempted to message them in slack again but i don't wanna sound like a a-hole Sorry for spelling errors,I just woke up again and my eyes are cross eyed still lol
  5. No change from Upton , already passed there usual time when they change/ issue things
  6. Nam doesn't look to bad either. Put it in the books. Tracks much better concrnsus tonight
  7. Throw in the cmc trying to play with the others but it's too shy and stays out by the cape.
  8. Yep icon gfs and euro are all identical with exact placement only thing to figure out but they all stall, go west then loop then do something.
  9. Icon nearly stalls out dropping pressure south of montauk point till ally 12 Sunday then starts crawling west ish
  10. Crazy to think the nws is/ was going with a east storm even as the trend was clear as day since 6z today
  11. 18zeuro shifted east a little but no where near the gfs icon and euro very similar except with euro it comes on shore over east end then goes west ward and essentially rots away and then clears out at some point. We're getting closer to an idea but still not there yet.
  12. I'm glad I'm in my happy place bubble avoiding that nonsense then. Atleast nyers are crazy but sane. Can't say the same about the jersey people coming up with that nonsense.
  13. Sandy? You saying it is the first time since this storm was first talked about. lmfao
  14. Euro ai at 18z is fairly consistent total precip shifted a little east.
  15. Yes very MOIST! Then it starts to drift north east eventually at some hour that I'm not even going look at.
  16. Just another dumb piece to the puzzle I don't really feel like dealing with. Lol
  17. The last slide is also stronger then the last 2 model runs.
  18. Precip is very much west this run out to this and it appears to not be done.
  19. Gfs is indeed more west but precip wise unkown waiting for it to load.
×
×
  • Create New...