Jump to content

bncho

Members
  • Posts

    3,772
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bncho

  1. This post is aging like fine wine. Great forecast!
  2. Beautiful SN in Annandale. Beautiful.
  3. He's just a clown talking out of his ass. Nothing more, nothing less.
  4. Absolutely CRAZY Almanac for today. High of 87, low of 30. McLean apparently is 34/33 and SN+. I'm probably just gonna record whatever @MN Transplant records.
  5. FV3 (like it even matters) is a work of art
  6. Come on, you came all the way down here just to troll like this. This isn't Philly. There is no tolerance of trolls, and then forum members will troll you back.
  7. NAM'd (note that pos. snow depth change is about 0.5-1" for the areas that show 3-5")
  8. HRRR is cool. But I feel like every HRRR run with snow ALWAYS favors my backyard. I'm sitting in a 2.5" Kuchie jack
  9. @bncho was about to sleep, but then he saw the 0z GFS.
  10. August was a great month, probably the most underrated month of 2025. We had many nice and cool days in the upper 70s.
  11. You can see that there will be impeccable dendrite growth that will fall onto incredibly cold ground.
  12. We won't even be partly sunny, though! We'll 42 and drizzle while CAPE enjoys his 34 and heavy snow
  13. My allergies just suddenly popped up today. I am miserable right now.
×
×
  • Create New...