Jump to content

TJ3

Members
  • Posts

    197
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TJ3

  1. I’m with you. We have a place in Rehoboth but I can’t be there for a week!!! I guess will be living through boardwalk cams!!!
  2. I think I am getting in on some of that in McLean. Hardest been coming down yet.
  3. Glad someone asked. I am very confused at the moment with regards to, or lack there of, upcoming winter storm prospects.
  4. OMG. Remember back in mid 70s 1212 was calling for Heavy Snow Warning, as it was once called , for 4-6 starting mid afternoon on a weekday day. Best buddy and I kept waiting. Kept calling 1212 until finally changed to Travelers Advisory, also a thing, for 1-3. Of course got zilch. Not one flake. But loved calling that number
  5. Doug Kammerer said probably going to under perform around DC. May lower totals.
  6. Rates really picked up significantly in McLean and quickly. Power flickering
  7. Coming down heavy in McLean but I think flip or mix imminent
  8. Didn’t expect to see these minuscule snow flakes in McLean. I will consider this a win to help keep my sanity.
  9. Beautiful in McLean right now. What we all hope to see.
  10. I think another shower inbound to McLean. I’m on side near Evans. Popped up quickly
  11. Was up at 12 and 3 this morning and was surprised to see what was happening. And still is!!! Nice for McLean/FFX get in on some late bands once in a while.
  12. Angels Envy Old Fashioned. I’m in Rehoboth Beach and coming home to NOVA tomorrow. For a while there not so sure I wouldn’t see more action at the beach.
  13. I just read where Topper is calling for rain Sunday. What is happening in the world.
  14. Flakes in Mclean. Also snow flurries.
  15. I had always thought the amount for DCA in ‘72’-73 was a Trace. So not as bad as I thought
  16. Didn’t we also have a day where it snowed about 2-3 inches in the afternoon with a temperature at DCA of 7?
  17. I know I am broken record but what made it so awesome were the rates early Monday morning. 3-4 per hour. It was a surprise in the totals but snow was definitely in the forecast.
  18. Why PD1 was so special were the rates at dawn that Monday morning. Have never seen anything approaching that since.
  19. If everyone taking this poll was alive and had a good memory of PD 1 there would be no need for a poll. It's not even close.
×
×
  • Create New...