SI Mailman
Members-
Posts
712 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Blogs
Forums
American Weather
Media Demo
Store
Gallery
Everything posted by SI Mailman
-
Still 90 minutes away. I'm about to call it a night and sleep til the 12z NAM.
- 2,424 replies
-
- heavy snow
- ice pellets
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
I'm 19 inches and you're 18 inches on this NAM run.
- 2,424 replies
-
- 1
-
-
- heavy snow
- ice pellets
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
Long Island getting obliterated on this run. So glad I'm off on Monday. Boss asked me if I wanted to work OT and I pretty much laughed in his face.
- 2,424 replies
-
- heavy snow
- ice pellets
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
You think NAM was crazy, Philly is gonna approach 30 inches on this RGEM run.
- 2,424 replies
-
- heavy snow
- ice pellets
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
RGEM was pouring snow over Sandy Hook at hr 72
- 2,424 replies
-
- heavy snow
- ice pellets
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
Clown map and it's still snowing at hr 84
- 2,424 replies
-
- heavy snow
- ice pellets
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
Yep, Euro is not good unless you're in Atlantic City.
- 2,424 replies
-
- heavy snow
- ice pellets
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
Good ole fashioned Monmouth County jackpot on the GFS.
- 2,424 replies
-
- 2
-
-
-
- heavy snow
- ice pellets
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
Today is the 5 year anniversary of the big one.
-
Light snow possible between 1/19 Tue night-1/22 Noon Friday.
SI Mailman replied to wdrag's topic in New York City Metro
another band of snow moving through here -
My backyard 10 years ago:
-
I was in the 30 inch jackpot. 2016 didn't even come close here. Boxing Day is still a clear and definite number 1 for me.
-
December 2020 General Discussions & Observations Thread
SI Mailman replied to bluewave's topic in New York City Metro
Christmas Day cutter on the 12z GFS. -
Can we push this storm back 10 days so I can deliver everybody's Christmas presents next week? Already dreading the 15 hour days on Friday and Saturday to play catch-up.
-
December 2020 General Discussions & Observations Thread
SI Mailman replied to bluewave's topic in New York City Metro
Yep. I was home from Binghamton for winter break and was watching how they got hammered. 6 weeks later I was home for Presidents day weekend and decided to return back to school early to avoid PDII. -
5 years ago today Euro said we were getting 3 feet of snow in the city. Upton put out a 24-36 inch snow map for the 5 Boros.
-
Boxing Day is going to be my number 1 for a long time. The jackpot for that one went right over Staten Island. Ended up with 30 inches.
