Jump to content

SI Mailman

Members
  • Posts

    712
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SI Mailman

  1. There have been a lot of notable "I" names retired this century alone. Ian, Ida, Igor, Ike, Iris, Isabel, Irene, Ivan, Ingrid, Irma. That's 10 out of 25 years, and you can throw in a greek I as well, Iota in 2020.
  2. Equivalent to the 3rd week of March. We are getting there
  3. Between Karina and Lowell, the surfing conditions are prime on all corners of the islands.
  4. Taking my car tot he car wash, so we will get hit hard with storms later.
  5. Drove through north Edison, crazy torrential rains and lots of lightning
  6. This cell puts me over 2.5 inches for the day
  7. Lots of thunder from those cells over middlesex/union counties
  8. Finally letting up. 2.4 inches total so far.
  9. 2 inches now in just over an hour with a really close ctg strike mixed in
  10. 1.5 inches now in the last 45 minutes
  11. Getting some good thunder now and flash flooding. Already over .75 inches in the last half hour
  12. heavy rain with occasional thunder. Radar looks juicy for me for the next few hours..
  13. Impressive line of storms in central PA on radar
  14. Last time I went to Aruba, I got grazed by a Tropical Depression that would eventually develop into Major Hurricane Ian in 2022.
  15. Ended up at 2.56 inches total
  16. Going to end up going from almost nothing to over 2 inches of rain just like that tonight
  17. Drove home to Staten Island where we just got 1.5 inches in the last hour
  18. Pouring here in North Edison
  19. Currently in North Edison and got hit by that cell 20 minutes ago with another downpour
  20. I took my lunch break. Looks like I’ll be taking a second lunch break soon
×
×
  • Create New...