Jump to content

SI Mailman

Members
  • Posts

    712
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SI Mailman

  1. Definitely a little sleet mixed in here on Staten Island. Still mainly snow.
  2. Just measured 5.5 inches here on Staten Island. Approaching the low end of my original 6-10 inch call.
  3. I’m being conservative and going 6 to 10 for my backyard. I’ll bump it up if the sleet line keeps shifting south
  4. We're either gonna get NAM'd, or pelted with ice pellets.
  5. The shop rite by me was mobbed and the shelves were empty. Ended up going to Aldi and was able to get what I needed.
  6. Damn clouds rolled in right before sunset. Was counting on the extra 15 minutes of twilight
  7. There's an old saying on these forums, the best snows are where you can smell the taint.
  8. I always feel like the qpf goes up the closer we get to game time for the big storms.
  9. Euro runs about 30 minutes earlier than it used to
  10. Nah, if there's one model you don't want your side this far out it's that one. Remember how it was hugging 8 inches of snow for everyone 12/27 for an entire week? I ended up with 2 inches and sleet.
  11. Currently in little Italy in Manhattan and can report snow sticking to the streets and sidewalks
  12. Currently standing next to CPK and can report snow .
  13. I started lurking on accuweather around 2010 before finding my way here
  14. 10 years ago this week, we were tracking what would end up being a monster.
  15. Hearing pingers now. Think I switched over to sleet
  16. Lots of mood flakes here at the base of the Staten Island side of the Outerbridge Crossing
  17. So I’m not getting the 3 feet of snow it was promising for late next week?
  18. It would be getting into the city that would be the problem, especially via express bus on poorly treated roads. I'd be adding an additional hour to my trip in travel time.
  19. I plan on traveling into Manhattan on Sunday. I'm not altering my plans until something other than GooFuS is on board.
×
×
  • Create New...