Jump to content

SI Mailman

Members
  • Posts

    712
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SI Mailman

  1. Today is the 5 year anniversary of the big one.
  2. I was in the 30 inch jackpot. 2016 didn't even come close here. Boxing Day is still a clear and definite number 1 for me.
  3. Can we push this storm back 10 days so I can deliver everybody's Christmas presents next week? Already dreading the 15 hour days on Friday and Saturday to play catch-up.
  4. Yep. I was home from Binghamton for winter break and was watching how they got hammered. 6 weeks later I was home for Presidents day weekend and decided to return back to school early to avoid PDII.
  5. 5 years ago today Euro said we were getting 3 feet of snow in the city. Upton put out a 24-36 inch snow map for the 5 Boros.
  6. Boxing Day is going to be my number 1 for a long time. The jackpot for that one went right over Staten Island. Ended up with 30 inches.
×
×
  • Create New...