Jump to content

Blizzard of 93

Members
  • Posts

    13,075
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Blizzard of 93

  1. 12z Euro snow for the 18th period.
  2. 12z Euro is on board for a chance on the 18z as well.
  3. I’m talking next week, St. Patty’s Day time period. It’s too soon to pin down a specific threat, but we should have a chance or two with plenty of cold around. For example, the 12z Canadian shows how it could bring a snow chance next week.
  4. Hopefully nothing tragic like in Michigan & Oklahoma yesterday.
  5. 12z AI EPS for the period. The ingredients are there, we just need a specific chance or two to track in the window.
  6. Timing would be decent with a good chunk of the precip coming overnight through the morning.
  7. Yes, I would sign for the 12z AI. A nice & simple moderate wave with a good non complicated slug of precip this run.
  8. Sorry to hear about your accident. Wave on your way through Marysville! Happy to hear that you & your wife are ok.
  9. The 5 day period from the 15th to the 20th is pretty good for mid March standards for the region on the EPS, GEFS & AI EPS.
  10. Yes, 0z models will be tougher for sure to stay up for with the time change, but if we get a legit threat in the short range, I’m sure that I’ll stay awake!
  11. The 5 day period from the 15th to the 20th is pretty good for mid March standards for the region on the EPS, GEFS & AI EPS.
  12. I am just recalling previous recent Spring/Summer seasons when I’ve checked in on here. Not saying you, just the general discussion of the topic. Again, I won’t get involved in those discussions anymore. Also, I’m kind of rooting for generally dry conditions the next few months with my daughters softball seasons beginning now. Rescheduling practices & games is a nightmare, lol!
  13. Also, my annual general hibernation time on here is coming up when snow chances end. I won’t be involved in the drought talks… I might come on here to complain about high dew points… Maybe check in during thunderstorm chances…
  14. I just tire quickly of endless drought talk like the sky is falling or something. We will survive, promise…
  15. Nope, I am feeling it for a nice moderate hit chance for all us next week. The advertised pattern on the better models support it.
  16. 0z Euro has the St.Patty’s Day chance again.
×
×
  • Create New...