I just wanted to say one thing real quick. There is no problem. I just made an off hand - objective - comment in the beginning of this thread it wasn't antagonistic or anything, saying many got a first snowstorm already (and i include some of MA in that as 3-6" is pretty solid) and Methuen is still waiting. When you said EASTERNMASS weather, i just responded in kind joshing back with all caps. There was no hostility or ill will whatsoever. And the title can be whatever, please let's not qualify every single title with except for and not limited to or whatever. Its nbd.
It's all good - trust me.
I, as well, do not want to clutter up this thread and make it a dumpster fire like the last one, so let me just contribute this. Will was talking about the AI models, while they shouldn't be used soley or trusted, having them on board this time and at least trending better is a green(er) flag. Here's the last 4-5 cycles of the EC AI and GFS AI.