Jump to content

thunderbolt

Members
  • Posts

    840
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by thunderbolt

  1. May I ask what do you mean by feeling negative NAO
  2. I’m glad this happened in March Instead of happening in January And the diagram that you’re presenting it also coincide when we had a negative a AO -3 to -4 at Times
  3. I know where I live just north of Philly for the month of February will probably come in roughly -2 oh well it is what it is
  4. Gotcha quick question for you then when was the last time the globe was pulsing like it is Now
  5. So what you’re basically saying is anytime there’s a negative PNA in the month of April there’s a good chance that it’s gonna be Negative for the months of December January February
  6. Geez I really hope this comes to fruition it looks like the AO is gonna stay positive the NAO positive so we’re looking good get rid of all the snow we have here just north of the Philly It’s been above average snowfall here can’t wait till it’s all gone
  7. That seems about right I didn’t think anybody was expecting more than that anyway
  8. Do you think La Niña reached its peak the only reason I’m asking it seems to me that region 3.4 is starting to slowly warm up
  9. The million dollar question is did you Save the beer
  10. Don’t worry he thinks Tallahassee is in central Florida lol
  11. Invest 95L 95L.INVEST.15kts.1007mb.10N.25W
  12. The way I look at it is Naples is South Florida Tampa Bay Central Florida Tallahassee is North Florida at least according to Latitude
  13. I would call that more central west Florida
  14. Yo Pinocchio stop lying You might want to check to Euro again
×
×
  • Create New...