thunderbolt
Members-
Posts
840 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Blogs
Forums
American Weather
Media Demo
Store
Gallery
Everything posted by thunderbolt
-
May I ask what do you mean by feeling negative NAO
-
I’m glad this happened in March Instead of happening in January And the diagram that you’re presenting it also coincide when we had a negative a AO -3 to -4 at Times
-
Winter 20-21 Discussion
thunderbolt replied to griteater's topic in Weather Forecasting and Discussion
ECMF) I was hoping for phases six and seven -
Winter 20-21 Discussion
thunderbolt replied to griteater's topic in Weather Forecasting and Discussion
I know where I live just north of Philly for the month of February will probably come in roughly -2 oh well it is what it is -
Gotcha quick question for you then when was the last time the globe was pulsing like it is Now
-
So what you’re basically saying is anytime there’s a negative PNA in the month of April there’s a good chance that it’s gonna be Negative for the months of December January February
-
Now that’s old-school
-
Winter 20-21 Discussion
thunderbolt replied to griteater's topic in Weather Forecasting and Discussion
Geez I really hope this comes to fruition it looks like the AO is gonna stay positive the NAO positive so we’re looking good get rid of all the snow we have here just north of the Philly It’s been above average snowfall here can’t wait till it’s all gone -
That seems about right I didn’t think anybody was expecting more than that anyway
-
2019 ENSO
thunderbolt replied to AfewUniversesBelowNormal's topic in Weather Forecasting and Discussion
Do you think La Niña reached its peak the only reason I’m asking it seems to me that region 3.4 is starting to slowly warm up -
2019 ENSO
thunderbolt replied to AfewUniversesBelowNormal's topic in Weather Forecasting and Discussion
If I may ask why do you think you’re so wrong -
The million dollar question is did you Save the beer
-
Dammmmmmm
-
Don’t worry he thinks Tallahassee is in central Florida lol
-
Invest 95L 95L.INVEST.15kts.1007mb.10N.25W
-
The way I look at it is Naples is South Florida Tampa Bay Central Florida Tallahassee is North Florida at least according to Latitude
-
I would call that more central west Florida
-
Yo Pinocchio stop lying You might want to check to Euro again
-
He said possible
-
You might wanna also add a GFS
