Jump to content

H2O

Members
  • Posts

    38,804
  • Joined

Everything posted by H2O

  1. brief shower just now and .38 from overnight to current time
  2. It is absolute ass outside. DP 74° but it feels like it’s 125% humidity. Just cut grass and it crushed me.
  3. 2.46” as of 6:25pm so looks like I’m a winner today
  4. pouring rains. almost 1" in the last 30-40 min
  5. AQ still kinda ass tho even if the air looks cleaner
  6. AQ Barney colors are not the purples I want. I want 24”+ purples in winter
  7. The pool we belong to closed for the day. Dammit. I was gonna swim and then inhale water to flush my lungs out. We are a bunch of wimps
  8. For as bad as the AQ is right now, if you are old like me this is nothing compared to going to a Caps game at the old Cap Center in the early 80s
  9. It def makes the sun look cool even if you know it’s like puffing on a Marlboro red when you go outside
  10. Decent haze and noticeable smell this morning. Similar to a couple years ago
  11. .45” here. Not as much as many but I’ll take
  12. The streak continues. Just ask the knicks.
  13. It just doesn’t want to rain IMBY all these models saying rain is coming and nothing to show
  14. I keep thinking my PWS runs warm with temps. But you hitting 106 makes my 106 seem legit. It’s 3 days in a row where I’ve topped 104. That’s just nuts
  15. Somehow I got .23” when most of the good stuff missed
  16. So if I do the add 10° at 10am thing I will hit 104° again today. But I feel I will crack 105 and push 106 unless clouds pop
×
×
  • Create New...