• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Snow for 3/31?

Turtle

Do u guys check the cocorahs stuff? I've been using that recently to record daily obs.

Not routinely, Ryan. However, whenever snow and/or rain make our reporting criteria, they do go automatically into the program we use to generate the PNSs or LSRs. We do also receive special alerted reports on AWIPS occasionally. CoCoRAHS is good stuff!!! I do go on the website occasionally to check on rainfall/snowfall reports.

--Turtle

Zippo, 0, zilch in Ayer. Dappling of drizzle drops disappearing in a general back drop of sere. The argument is certainly there that this could happen - not many of us were too excited about this event. And where a narrow region did finally overcome the dry air, the backyard-ism may skew the perception some. Realistically, though, the products I saw busted a bit too high on QPF for this.

What is interesting is that this next deal on Sunday night may be more proficient due to the fact that this last one infused the lower troposphere with saturable air. ...intervening drying dependent. Of course, that could be less of other reasons too - Given the last 6 months of achieving that at least excuse imaginable ..eh, well -

Not routinely, Ryan. However, whenever snow and/or rain make our reporting criteria, they do go automatically into the program we use to generate the PNSs or LSRs. We do also receive special alerted reports on AWIPS occasionally. CoCoRAHS is good stuff!!! I do go on the website occasionally to check on rainfall/snowfall reports.

--Turtle

Oh OK... cool. Wasn't sure how that worked.

Archived