• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    gopenoxfox
    Newest Member
    gopenoxfox
Threat Jan 25-28th time fram. Possible Miller A

IsentropicLift

ampsu19, that storm vista map is free. Its available on the internet via google, not sure why you removed it. Doesnt require a password or subscription, its a free model site.

And I posted Eeh 168 hour map, not the 144 which is an apps runner.

Yup. You're right. It's already been restored.

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kind-of OT, but is anyone saving these images of the ECM, ECM ens, NOGAPS, DGEX....?

If next week's event actually becomes a significant storm, it would be neat to look back at actual images from before the storm instead of auto-updated model maps.

Alright I g2g knock on wood now...

kind-of OT, but is anyone saving these images of the ECM, ECM ens, NOGAPS, DGEX....?

If next week's event actually becomes a significant storm, it would be neat to look back at actual images from before the storm instead of auto-updated model maps.

Alright I g2g knock on wood now...

I essentially have the NOGAPS images as well as the vital frames of every other model easily available ;)

thats what they were saying in the mid-atlantic thread and DT just posted similar on his facebook sad.gif

Haha I just thought it was snow from what John said. But oh well, that kind of storm 7 days out, I will take where we are now. Looks beautiful. Shouldn't worry about the 850's this far out. We have an awesome high.

Archived