• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Photos from the December 25-27, 2010 Blizzard

For those who are interested, I've uploade a number of photos from the blizzard. As always, I am deeply appreciative for the many AmericanWx members who contributed photos. The photos can be found at:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

May there be more snowstorms to come this winter.

I hear that the curator of the Digital Snow Museum is a very fine gentleman.

For those who are interested, I've uploade a number of photos from the blizzard. As always, I am deeply appreciative for the many AmericanWx members who contributed photos. The photos can be found at:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

May there be more snowstorms to come this winter.

Those Chesapeake snow pics are nothing short of INCREDIBLE!!!! WOW!!! That looks like DCA LAST WINTER!!

Congrats, Chesapeake Virginians!!! NICE SNOWSTORM!!!!!

thumbsupsmileyanim.gifthumbsupsmileyanim.gifthumbsupsmileyanim.gifthumbsupsmileyanim.gifthumbsupsmileyanim.gifthumbsupsmileyanim.gifthumbsupsmileyanim.gifthumbsupsmileyanim.gif

That Jersey City photo of the deep snow and the fire hydrant - I want to wallow in that deep snow SO BAD I can taste it!! I want to dig snow SO BAD.

Snow Blowers are for old men and invalids. Get yer ass out there and shovel that snow!! Pile it to EMBARRASSINGLY high heights! I know when I've successfully done my job as the Jebman - My entire community is so embarrassed that everyone is in tears - and my entire family is in an uproar.

To sum up - I NEVER CHANGE. I will NEVER ever see the light. I'll be 47 years old on March 16 2011 and I am a total loss - I am utterly obsessed with winter. I pray out loud at church for another Maunder Minimum.

I love snow to the utter exclusion of everyone and everything else. I worship the Maunder Minimum and all it wreaks. Potato famines in the UK during the last solar minimum don't concern me - The only things that concern me are deep powder snow, 50 mph winds, 30 foot drifts, a neg nao that lasts for 30 years, a ten month winter that passes for winter in Antarctica with 200 inches of snow and a two month summer in Washington DC that passes for a normal Vermont winter.

These were taken here in Toms River. The important thing to consider is, we had completely shoveled the driveway out and and cleared off the cars the night before around 8:00pm (after already getting about 10"). We thought we'd be waking up to a mere dust-up job the following morning. Imagine our surprise to look out the windows,only to find this...amazing!

post-3568-0-32246500-1293857783.jpg

post-3568-0-96065000-1293857796.jpg

Archived